With newfound resolve, the Nakano sisters move out of their penthouse and rent a small apartment. They are currently only supported by Ichika. Some of the sisters feel uncomfortable with their new lifestyle but still insist on living there. They also consider taking part-time jobs to ease the eldest sister's burden.
The volume cover features Ichika Nakano in western style wedding dress, with light-yellow colored flower petals scattered in the background.
- Chapter 51: First Spring
- Chapter 52: Good Work Today ①
- Chapter 53: Good Work Today ②
- Chapter 54: Fools’ Battle
- Chapter 55: The Last Exam - Miku's Side
- Chapter 56: The Last Exam - Yotsuba's Side
- Chapter 57: The Last Exam - Itsuki's Side
- Chapter 58: The Last Exam - Ichika's Side
- Chapter 59: The Last Exam - Nino's Side
Volume 7: The Quintuplets Can Divide the Rabbit by Five
- The Nakano Quintuplets win a rabbit doll from a crane game.
- Ichika shows the doll to Fuutarou, but he comments that it doesn't suit her.
- Fuutarou notes that the doll better suited for Nino or Yotsuba.
- Ichika agrees, and says that they divide the doll by five,
cutting the doll into several parts. Ichika is shown getting the severed head of the rabbit doll.
- In the first chapter of Volume 7, the Nakano sisters watch a love confession in a TV drama with Fuutarou. In the last chapter of Volume 7, Chapter 59, a Nakano confesses to Fuutarou.