After tutoring the Nakano Quintuplets for two days, Fuutarou receives his first paycheck. After reluctantly accepting it, Fuutarou uses the money to entertain his little sister, Raiha, who requests they use it to visit the arcade together. On their way home, they meet the other Nakano Quintuplets, who are about to visit the Autumn Fireworks Festival together. The seemingly happy occasion is disturbed when the sisters get scattered and Ichika goes missing.
The volume cover features Ichika Nakano in her student uniform, with yellow-colored flower petals scattered in the background.
- Ichika: Teases Fuutarou a lot.
- Nino: Opposes Fuutarou out of her love for her sisters.
- Miku: Finally gained confidence in herself thanks to Fuutarou.
- Yotsuba: Has a very outgoing personality, so she cooperates with Fuutarou.
- Itsuki: Fuutarou once refused her request that he teach her, and she holds a grudge about it.
- Fuutarou: Tutoring the sisters to alleviate his family's debt, but because the girls will not study, he has to begin by building up trust between himself and each of them.
- Raiha: Fuutarou's sister.
- Chapter 6: Open the Door
- Chapter 7: Our Day Off ①
- Chapter 8: Our Day Off ②
- Chapter 9: Our Day Off ③
- Chapter 10: Our Day Off ④
- Chapter 11: Our Day Off ⑤
- Chapter 12: Our Day Off ⑥
- Chapter 13: The Amiable Pushover
- Chapter 14: The Picture That Started It All
The Quintuplets Can't Divide Their Weight Evenly
- All of the Nakano Quintuplets' combined weight is 250 kg.
- Itsuki comments that the number could be perfectly divided into 5, but the other sisters doubt it.
- In the first chapter of Volume 2, one of the focus is a photo of the current Fuutarou and one Nakano sister. In the last chapter of Volume 2, Chapter 14, the focus is about a photo of younger Fuutarou and one Nakano sister.
- The flower petals' color in the volume cover background represent the sisters' color scheme: Light yellow is for Ichika and Ichika's jacket.