A juicy tutoring gig falls in the lap of poor high school second-year Futaro Uesugi... but it turns out his prospective pupils are his classmates?! And they're quintuplets?! All five are gorgeous, but they're problem students who hate to study and are on the verge of failing! Can Futaro help these idiosyncratic sisters make it to graduation?
Futaro was hired to guide a set of beautiful quintuplets who hate studying and are on the verge of flunking through graduation. Now, the final event of their high school careers, the school festival, is reaching its conclusion. Whose feelings will be requited, and whose hearts will be broken?! The story of the carefree, vibrant schooldays of Futaro and the quintuplets finally reaches its final volume!!
Futaro finally made his choice, and Yotsuba has always loved Futaro dearly, but somehow that doesn’t equal a happy couple. The fallout from Futaro’s choice is massive as Yotsuba attempts to reconcile her feelings for Futaro with her guilt towards her sisters. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and Yotsuba must face that fury four-fold. In this series finale, a happily ever after awaits Yotsuba and Futaro, but only if the rest of the quintuplets allow it!
- Chapter 114: If the Final Festival was Futaro's 2
- Chapter 115: Five Mornings
- Chapter 116: Five Hours, One Room
- Chapter 117: Five-Alarm Lunchtime
- Chapter 118: The Fifth Sister's Memories
- Chapter 119: Five-star Tour
- Chapter 120: Five Years Ago, On that Day
- Chapter 121: One in Five Chance
- Chapter 122: The Quintessential Quintuplets
- Volume 14 on Kodansha JP.