| This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
The photo is an important plot device because it contains the image of "the girl from the past" or "the girl in the photo".
- Uesugi Family
- Nakano Family
- Ichika Nakano: Ichika has seen the photo.
- Nino Nakano: Nino knows and has seen the photo. She also knows about the girl & her history.
- Miku Nakano: Miku doesn't know about the photo and hasn't seen it.
- Yotsuba Nakano: Yotsuba knows about the photo but hasn't seen it.
- Itsuki Nakano: Itsuki knows and has seen the photo. She also knows about the girl & her history.
The photo shows a grumpy-looking Fuutarou (blonde hair) and Young Nakano (with a smile & her generic light colored dress). The background is unknown, but it is presumably one of the tourist spot in Kyoto.
The photo was taken sometimes after Fuutarou met Young Nakano during their school trip. Because only Fuutarou is shown to own the image, it is presumed that the photo is taken using Isanari's camera. It is currently unknown who the cameraman is.
Change of Ownership
- ^ a b c Manga Chapter 14 (p. 2).
- ^ Manga Chapter 79 (p. 8).
- ^ a b Manga Chapter 77 (p. 18).
- ^ Manga Chapter 14 (p. 13).
- ^ Manga Chapter 43 (p. 6).
- ^ Manga Chapter 79 (p. 9).
- ^ Manga Chapter 2 (p. 26).
- ^ Manga Chapter 34 (p. 14).
- ^ Manga Chapter 42 (p. 4).
- ^ Manga Chapter 42 (p. 6).
- ^ Manga Chapter 42 (p. 13).