- Start of the arc: Fuutarou notices that the midterm exam is coming up (Chapter 14)
- End of the arc: After knowing Fuutarou's preferences during the study session, Miku tries to become his ideal girl (Chapter 21)
Fuutarou's tutoring job is not going well; Nino and Itsuki are still unwilling to join the group study, and the midterm exam is coming soon. Maruo sets a condition for Fuutarou. He asks him to make sure each one of the quintuplets passes the exam. Maruo also tells Fuutarou that he will be fired if he doesn't meet the condition.
Fuutarou and the sisters prepare to pass the midterm exams and fulfill Papa Nakano's condition.
The Upcoming Exam and Papa's Task (Chapter 14 - 15)
Group Study (Chapter 16 - 18)
Midterm Exams (Chapter 19 - 20)
Becoming Fuutarou's Type of Girl (Chapter 21)
- The girl in Fuutarou's handbook is similar to the girls in the Nakano Quintuplets' photo album.
- Nino and Itsuki still refuse to study together with Fuutarou and the others.
- Maruo (Papa Nakano) sets a condition for Fuutarou, if even one of the quintuplets fails the exams, he will be fired.
- Fuutarou has a fight with Itsuki.
- Nino learns about Papa Nakano's condition.
- Fuutarou and Itsuki indirectly make up with each other.
- Itsuki learns about Papa Nakano's condition.
- The Nakano Quintuplets fail almost all of the subjects.
- Fuutarou keeps his job as the Nakano Quintuplets' tutor despite them failing.
- Nino doesn't try to kick Fuutarou out of their house.