Fuutarou’s tutoring job is not going well; Nino and Itsuki are still unwilling to join the group study, and the midterm exam is coming soon. Papa Nakano sets a condition for Fuutarou. He asks him to make sure each one of the quintuplets passes the exam. He also tells Fuutarou that he’s fired if he doesn’t meet the condition.
The Upcoming Exam and Papa's Task (Chapter 14 - 15)
Group Study (Chapter 16 - 18)
Midterm Exams (Chapter 19 - 20)
Becoming Fuutarou's Type of Girl (Chapter 21)
- The girl in Fuutarou's handbook is similar to the girls in the Nakano Quintuplets' photo album.
- Nino and Itsuki still refuse to study together with Fuutarou and the others.
- Papa Nakano sets a condition for Fuutarou,if even one of the quintuplets fails he exams, he will be fired.
- Fuutarou had a fight with Itsuki.
- Nino learns about Papa Nakano's condition.
- Fuutarou and Itsuki indirectly make up with each other.
- Itsuki learns about Papa Nakano's condition.
- The Nakano Quintuplets fail almost all of the subjects.
- Fuutarou keeps his job as the Nakano Quintuplets' tutor despite them failing.
- Nino doesn't try to kick Fuutarou out of their house.
Anime and Manga Difference(s)