- Start of the arc: Fuutarou notices that the midterm exam is coming up (Chapter 14)
- End of the arc: After knowing Fuutarou's preferences during the study session, Miku tries to become his ideal girl (Chapter 21)
Fuutarou’s tutoring job is not going well. Nino and Itsuki are still unwilling to join the study session, and the midterm exam is coming soon. Papa Nakano decides to test Fuutarou's qualification as a tutor. If the quintuplets get a failing grade, Fuutarou has to stop being their private tutor.
Fuutarou and the sisters prepare to pass the midterm exams and fulfill Papa Nakano's condition.
The Upcoming Exam and Papa's Task (Chapter 14 & 15) Edit
Study Group (Chapter 16, 17 & 18) Edit
Midterm Exams (Chapter 19 & 20) Edit
Becoming Fuutarou's Type of Girl (Chapter 21) Edit
Story Impact Edit
- The girl in Fuutarou's handbook is similar to the girls in the Nakano Quintuplets' photo album.
- Nino and Itsuki still refuse to study together with Fuutarou and the others.
- Maruo (Papa Nakano) sets a condition for Fuutarou, if even one of the quintuplets fails the exams, he will be fired.
- Fuutarou has a fight with Itsuki.
- Nino learns about Papa Nakano's condition.
- Fuutarou and Itsuki indirectly make up with each other.
- Itsuki learns about Papa Nakano's condition.
- The Nakano Quintuplets fail almost all of the subjects.
- Fuutarou keeps his job as the Nakano Quintuplets' tutor despite them failing.
- Nino stops trying to kick Fuutarou out of their house.
Anime and Manga Difference(s) Edit