The Five-Part Bride (
五 等 分の 花 嫁, Gotōbun no Hanayome?) is a one-shot manga written by Negi Haruba that started off 5-toubun no Hanayome manga series. The manga quickly gained popularity and was serialized in August 2017. It shares similar storyboard with its serialized counterpart, only featuring slightly different character designs and shorter storyline.
For Cover Pages, Summary, Plot, Chapter Notes, List of Characters, and Quote, refer to Chapter 1.
Difference(s) with Chapter 1
- Itsuki has three star hairpins, but only on her left side of the head.
- Itsuki has a longer hair and different hairstyle.
- Miku does not have her headphones, and has a short pigtail hairstyle.
- Raiha's hair is tied.
- Yotsuba has a longer hair.
- Yotsuba introduces herself to Fuutarou by showing off her panties.
- Nino's hair is noticeably shorter.
- Fuutarou is able to catch up with Itsuki at the first floor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.