| This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
New Class Arc is covered in the first half of Volume 9.
- Start of the arc: Fuutarou is placed in the same class as the Nakano Quintuplets (Chapter 69)
- End of the arc: Ichika's being an actress is revealed to the school. (Chapter 74)
Starting his senior year, Fuutarou finds himself in the same class as the Nakano Quintuplets and gets appointed class representative with Yotsuba. While the nearly indistinguishable Nakano sisters cause a confusion amongst their classmates, Fuutarou finds himself confronted with another plot of Maruo Nakano.
Fuutarou ended up in the same class as the Nakano Quintuplets... and a weird guy, which have a relation to Papa Nakano.
Class 3-1 (Chapter 69)
Class Representative's Daily Life (Chapter 70 - 72)
The Declarations (Chapter 73 - 74)
- Fuutarou and the Nakano Quintuplets are assigned to the same class, Class 3-1.
- Fuutarou and Yotsuba become the class representatives of Class 3-1.
- The Nakano Quintuplets plan to get Fuutarou something for his birthday.
- Nino begins working with Fuutarou at Revival.
- Yotsuba is rumored to be in a relationship with Fuutarou, which she denies.
- Fuutarou's perspective towards love is slowly changing, he can't ridicule that kind of sincere feelings like in the past.
- Yotsuba declares that whoever Fuutarou likes, she will supports him.
- Papa Nakano introduces Takeda as the sisters' tutor because he thinks Fuutarou isn't qualified.
- Fuutarou declares that he will top the National Mock Exam and Itsuki also declares that she will achieve the best grade among the Third Year students.
- Ichika's reputation as an actress gets revealed to the school.
- Ichika, dressed as Miku, tells Fuutarou that she loves him.