| This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
Young Nakano, or Lolikano by the community, refers to a young girl that Fuutarou Uesugi encountered during the Kyoto school trip five years prior to the main story. She has made several appearances in Fuutarou's numerous recollections in the series. She can also be referred to as the Girl in the Photograph.
- Related article: Rena
She is one of the Nakano Quintuplets. However, due to the quintuplets' identical physical appearance at the time, it is unknown who the Young Nakano Fuutarou Uesugi met. It can also be said that Fuutarou encountered more than one of the young quintuplets.
Relations with the Nakano Quintuplets
- Itsuki Nakano knows the full story about Fuutarou and the Young Nakano when Fuutarou told her about his past in Chapter 33-34. She knows about the photo and have seen it (as Rena).
- Nino Nakano knows the full story about Fuutarou and the Young Nakano when Fuutarou have a conversation with her in the hotel in Chapter 43. She doesn't know about the photo and never saw it.
- Ichika Nakano doesn't know about the Young Nakano. However, she knows about the photo and have seen it in Chapter 77.
- Yotsuba Nakano knows a little about the Young Nakano when Raiha Uesugi refers to her as Fuutarou's first love in Chapter 79. Yotsuba also knows a little about the photo during that event, but she never saw it.
- Miku Nakano doesn't know about Young Nakano. She also doesn't know about the photo and never saw it.
Five years ago
- "I'm gonna set an example for everyone!" - Young Nakano 
- "Hey! Today i met a really interesting boy!"
- Young Nakano appears in Chapter 85.