|“||Take responsibility, okay?||”|
Miku Nakano (
Miku is an emotionless looking girl with a medium-length hair. She has brownish red hair color, ranging from light pink to antique pink shade in Volume 1, and pearl pink to beige brown shade in Volume 4. Her notable accessory is a wireless headphone that has a triangle-shaped design on both sides.. Like her sisters, she has a dark blue eyes, an average height, and well-endowed figure.
Miku usually wears a long-sleeved sweater that covers her uniform. She also wears black tights and put on her headphones around her neck. Most of the time, she has part of her bangs covers her right eye. Miku wears a ranzel. Miku has a Japanese-themed room. Miku is noted to have low sense of modesty, and having less care about her appearance. Miku's low sense of modesty is first shown when she tries to undress Nino even with Fuutarou still around. Miku doesn't mind stripping her tights in front of Fuutarou, indicating her low sense of modesty. Miku considers being seen half-naked as something that isn't a big deal. Miku is fine being seen in a slightly messy shirts in front of Fuutarou.
Miku is a silent and reserved girl who has a pessimistic way of thinking and a low confidence, even to the point of belittling herself. Fuutarou notes that Miku doesn't have faith in herself. In contrary to her reserved self, she can talk in a straightforward manner and doesn't hesitate to confront others.
Miku likes Generals from the Sengoku Period and is greatly influenced by their philosophies, to the point of affecting her real-life behavior. Miku hides her liking towards the Generals and Japanese History from her sisters.
According to Fuutarou, each Nakano Quintuplets has their own characteristics regarding their sheets. On Miku's case, she has a good handwriting.
Despite her slightly negative outlook on life, such as when Miku asks Fuutarou to give up on her. She is the first sister that holds true to the Gotoubun Principle. Miku always remind herself to follow the Go-toubun principle, going as far as compromising her own interest to make sure everyone treated equally.
Miku has low physical capabilities (probably the lowest among the quints) and bad at cooking. She is also less capable to comprehend the reasoning behind human relationship, implying the lack of romantic knowledge.
According to Yotsuba, Miku is the smartest among the sisters. Among the sister, Miku is the all-around smartest, with her strongest subject is Social Studies. She has extensive knowledge of Japanese History. Miku is also shown to be able to perfectly imitate her sisters' looks and personality without the others recognizing.
Ichika claimed that she is not as good as Miku in impersonating the sisters.
- "Whatever I can achieve, the other four can too, for sure"
- "The five of us will always be with you."
- "It's only fair since it's first come, first served."
- "He is my teacher and I'm his student. That won't change but that doesn't mean everything else won't change."
- "You won't get it if I tell you. Isn't figuring that out is your job?"
- "Failure is the stepping stone of success, right?" - 
- "This time, for sure, I'll be able to tell him that I love him."
- "To think that there are people in this world with that kind of courage.. Why am I such a coward?" 
- The name Miku means 美 (mi) "beautiful" combined with 空 (ku) "sky" or 久 (ku) "long time".
- Miku likes a certain brand of drinks called Matcha Soda.
- Miku's design and artstyle in the oneshot version is different from the current one, having shorter hair and gloomier appearance.
- Miku's notable accessory(ies) is a headphone with a triangle design on either side, representing number 3, which is a part of her name and the order of her birth.
- Miku's headphone is a design mixture of the Audio-Technica M50x and AR3bt SE.
- In the One-shot version, Miku had short hair with pigtails instead of long hair.
- Miku is the first Nakano Quintuplets to properly hold hands with Fuutarou. She is also the first one to be piggybacked by Fuutarou.
- Miku is the first Nakano Quintuplets to sleep in a bed with Fuutarou.
- Miku is the second Nakano Quintuplets who directly or indirectly confesses to Fuutarou. The first is Yotsuba (but she played it off as a joke.)
- Miku is the second Nakano Quintuplets who hugs Fuutarou (the first is Ichika in Fireworks Festival Arc).
- Miku's contact info is detailed in the anime. This includes her phone number (090-69143-73641) and email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).