|This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
Labor Thanksgiving Arc is covered entirely in Volume 5.
- Start of the arc: Fuutarou plans to give Yotsuba a present (Chapter 36)
- End of the arc: Fuutarou gave Yotsuba a present he formerly made for Raiha (Chapter 37)
Raiha urges Fuutarou to show his gratitude towards Yotsuba for all the help he received during the school trip. Despite his reluctance, he still asks Yotsuba what kind of gift she would like. Unable to answer, Yotsuba takes Fuutarou to various places her sisters like to go. At the end of the day, Yotsuba is still unsure what she really wants.
Fuutarou tries to give Yotsuba a present, but she takes him on a date instead.
Returning the Favor (Chapter 36)
What She Really Wants (Chapter 37)
- Yotsuba takes Fuutarou to various places her sisters frequent.
- Yotsuba realizes what she really wants, the smile/happiness of Fuutarou.
- This is the shortest arc in the entire series.
- In the anime, this arc takes place shortly before the school trip to Kyoto during the third year, as opposed to during Thanksgiving of the second year.