| This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
- Color Spread: -
- Color Page: -
- Title Page: first page of the chapter.
- The sisters move to their old apartment (Pentagon) due the the demolition of the new apartment.
- Fuutarou invites the Nakano Quintuplets to go to the pool.
- Miku starting to help Nino (or Nino teaching Miku) in cooking.
- The new apartment is getting demolished, and the sisters have to move.
- The current timeline is several days after the start of summer holiday.
- Ichika is hinted to move away from the sisters.
- Fuutarou wants to take a break from tutoring during the summer holiday.
- The Uesugi Family own a landline telephone.
- The manager got into a bike incident and currently being hospitalized. Revival will close for some time.
- Raiha planned to go to the beach with Itsuki.
- Raiha is now a midlle-schooler.
- Class 3-1 students are meeting and playing together in the beach, while the Nakano Quintuplets passed them by.
- Ebata is cleaning the old apartment in Pentagon regularly.
- Itsuki realized that four of her sisters have taken a liking to Fuutarou. She blames it to Fuutarou.
- Takeda notices that Fuutarou have changed.
- Fuutarou thought it would be fun being together with the Nakano Quintuplets.
- Fuutarou invites the sisters to go to the pool.
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- Yotsuba Nakano
- Itsuki Nakano
- Nino Nakano
- Miku Nakano
- Ichika Nakano
- Raiha Uesugi
- Fuutarou Uesugi
- In the chapter, Raiha Uesugi discovers a book presumably belonging to Fuutarou, and on the book cover is a quote from Napoleon Bonaparte, which says "Courage is like love; it must have hope for nourishment." Besides this, the readers also pick up some other similarities between the renowned Frenchman and the story. He died on May 5, which is the birthday of the Nakano quintuplets. There is also an anecdote about Napoleon and the four-leaf clover, in which he is said to have dodged a bullet after plucking a four-leaf clover. This correlates to Yotsuba Nakano who is often associated with this symbol.
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 10: arrival