| This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
- Yotsuba recognized Fuutarou since the first time she saw him in the school cafeteria.
- Yotsuba loved Fuutarou ever since the Elementary School Kyoto Trip.
- Miku wants to go to culinary school.
- Yotsuba recognized Fuutarou since the first time she saw him in the school cafeteria.[page 1]
- Yotsuba's reasoning to not revealing her past identity is because of her insecurity and to be fair to her sisters.[page 2]
- Yotsuba has a habit to talk to herself when she's alone, especially when she's playing a swing in her favorite park.[page 4]
- Yotsuba also refers to Fuutaoru as "Fuutarou-kun."[page 4]
- Yotsuba witnessed her sisters getting closer and fall in love with Fuutarou one by one: Miku, Ichika, and Nino.[page 5]
- Yotsuba overheard Fuutarou and Itsuki's conversation during Fuutarou's Flashback Arc.[page 8]
- Yotsuba and Ichika look at each other when Fuutarou asked them if they have met him in the past. Both of them chose to hide it for unknown reasons.[page 9]
- Yotsuba was the one hiding in the bushes during Chapter 41.[page 10]
- Yotsuba was the one who asked Itsuki to dress as Rena and make Fuutarou forgot about the past.[page 10]
- Yotsuba told Itsuki about her past history with Fuutarou.[page 11]
- Nino prefers sea while Miku prefers mountain.[page 13]
- Miku is bad with noisy places.[page 14]
- Miku wants to go to culinary school.[page 15]
- Yotsuba thinks she has no place in Fuutarou's side.[page 16]
- Yotsuba has always loved Fuutarou all this time.[page 18]
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- "I loved you... all this time." - Yotsuba Nakano
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 4: playing around
- page 8: stopping
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.