- Color Spread: -
- Color Page: -
- Title Page: First page of the chapter.
During the fireworks display, Fuutarou spots Ichika only to be stopped by a middle-aged man who questioned his relationship with Ichika. Miku finds him while he was pondering, but both separated later. Fuutarou finds Itsuki Nakano in the crowd before being approached and dragged away by Ichika who tells him to pass a message saying that she is unable to watch the fireworks with her sisters.
- Ichika is seen together with a man and leaving the festival, deciding not join her sisters for the fireworks display.
- Fuutarou owns a Candy-bar feature phone. He only has 2 contacts in it, his father and Raiha.[page 2]
- Ichika is meeting an old guy with mustache .[page 6]
- The director is first shown, but not yet introduced.[page 6]
- Fuutarou tried to piggyback Miku, but has no strength to do so.[page 9]
- When Fuutarou meets Miku, he states that there are 40 minutes left before the fireworks end. [page 12]
- Miku finds it hard to believe that Fuutarou cares about something else besides studying.[page 12]
- Fuutarou considers the Nakano Quintuplets his acquaintances.[page 15]
- Ichika states that she can't watch the fireworks together.[page 20]
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- Nino Nakano
- Fuutarou Uesugi
- Yotsuba Nakano
- Raiha Uesugi
- Ichika Nakano
- Miku Nakano
- Itsuki Nakano
- The Director
- "At this rate, the fireworks are gonna end before we can get the five of you together" - Fuutarou Uesugi[page 11]
- Nino's Doll also makes an appearance again in this chapter.[page 11]
- Miku is the first Nakano Quintuplets to properly hold hands with Fuutarou. She is also the first one to be piggybacked by Fuutarou. However, technically, Itsuki is the first one to touch him.[page 9]
- Ichika is the first Nakano Quintuplets to "kabedon" Fuutarou. Itsuki is the first Nakano Quintuplets who receive a "kabedon" from Fuutarou in Chapter 1.
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 8: injured
- page 10: bandaged feet
- page 11: togetherness