| This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
Cover Page Edit
- Color Spread: Nakano Quintuplets in sleepwear
- Color Page: Fuutarou and Young Nakano playing around Kyoto
- Title Page: same as Color Spread.
- 4.5 million Japanese volume sales announced
- 5-toubun no Hanayome Fanbook and Exhibition event announced.
Story Impact Edit
- Fuutarou's and Yotsuba's original motivation to study is for the sake of their little sister and mother, respectively.
- Yotsuba is the first sister to "change" her looks, and her sisters followed suit (starting with Itsuki) in middle school.
- Yotsuba's reason for her change in look is so that other people (originally Fuutarou) won't mistook her for her sisters again.
- Rena passed away sometime after her and the quintuplets' visit to Grandpa.
- Itsuki trying to replace her mother's place/role originated from losing her mother and wants her to stay with the sisters.
Chapter Notes Edit
- Yotsuba met with Fuutarou in the Kyoto Station.[page 4]
- Yotsuba bought the charm together with Fuutarou in Kiyomezudera.[page 4]
- Yotsuba used to call Fuutarou as "Fuutarou-kun."[page 5]
- Fuutarou's daily allowance was 5 yen.[page 7]
- Yotsuba explained Nakano's family poor condition to Fuutarou.[page 8] Itsuki also stated this in Chapter 41.
- Raiha was in 1st year of elementary school during Elementary School Kyoto Trip.[page 10]
- Fuutarou's "being someone necessary" originated from Yotsuba's speech and goals.[page 10]
- Fuutarou's reason/motivation to study is for her little sister's sake, while Yotsuba's is for her mother's sake.[page 11]
- Maruo went to Kyoto just for the sake of finding the lost daughter of Rena's.[page 13]
- Nino gave "Fuu-kun" nickname to Fuutarou during Elementary School Kyoto Trip.[page 13]
- Ichika met Fuutarou and talk to him during the night he stayed in the sisters' place.[page 14]
- Rena Nakano's health were gradually worse, implying she was suffering from an unknown illness (for her cause of death).[page 15]
- Nino saw Fuutarou from afar during the night he stayed in the sisters' place.[page 16]
- Yotsuba was the first one to wear an accessory (to differentiate herself from her sisters), during their visit to Nakano's Grandpa.[page 16]
- Yotsuba's reason for her change in look is so that other people (originally Fuutarou) won't mistook her for her sisters again.[page 17]
- Yotsuba used to have the best grade among the Nakano Quintuplets (once she tried hard).[page 17]
- Itsuki was the second one to wear an accessory and look different from her sisters.[page 18]
- Another mention of Gotoubun Principle, said by Rena Nakano.[page 19]
- Rena passed away sometime after her and the quintuplets' visit to Grandpa.[page 19]
- Itsuki trying to replace her mother's place/role originated from losing her mother and wants her to stay with the sisters.[page 20]
- Nakano's Grandpa was sick around the time Rena Nakano's funeral (apparently due to previous Yotsuba's change in look).[page 21]
- Maruo adopted/took care of the sisters starting Rena Nakano's funeral.[page 22]
- Ichika was the first one to cut her hair.[page 23]
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- Nino's statement in Chapter 14 gets explained in this chapter, she only saw Fuutarou from afar, this is why she felt like have seen the boy in the picture before.
- Ichika's statement in Chapter 66 gets explained in this chapter, she chatted with someone Yotsuba wanted to befriend.
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- Page 21: arrival
- Many tourist attractions in Kyoto were recreated in this chapter. The place where Fuutarou and Yotsuba prayed at was based on Yasaka Shrine in Kyoto, Japan.