| This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
- Color Spread: Nakano Quintuplets in sleepwear
- Color Page: Fuutarou and Young Nakano playing around Kyoto
- Title Page: same as Color Spread.
- 4.5 million Japanese volume sales announced
- 5-toubun no Hanayome Fanbook and Exhibition event announced.
- Fuutarou's and Yotsuba's original motivation to study is for the sake of their little sister and mother, respectively.
- Yotsuba is the first sister to "change" her looks, and her sisters followed suit (starting with Itsuki) in middle school.
- Yotsuba's reason for her change in look is so that other people (originally Fuutarou) won't mistook her for her sisters again.
- Rena passed away sometime after her and the quintuplets' visit to Grandpa.
- Itsuki trying to replace her mother's place/role originated from losing her mother and wants her to stay with the sisters.
- Yotsuba met with Fuutarou in the Kyoto Station.[page 4]
- Yotsuba bought the charm together with Fuutarou in Kiyomezudera.[page 4]
- Yotsuba used to call Fuutarou as "Fuutarou-kun."[page 5]
- Fuutarou's daily allowance was 5 yen.[page 7]
- Yotsuba explained Nakano's family poor condition to Fuutarou.[page 8] Itsuki also stated this in Chapter 41.
- Raiha was in 1st year of elementary school during Elementary School Kyoto Trip.[page 10]
- Fuutarou's "being someone necessary" originated from Yotsuba's speech and goals.[page 10]
- Fuutarou's reason/motivation to study is for her little sister's sake, while Yotsuba's is for her mother's sake.[page 11]
- Maruo went to Kyoto just for the sake of finding the lost daughter of Rena's.[page 13]
- Nino gave "Fuu-kun" nickname to Fuutarou during Elementary School Kyoto Trip.[page 13]
- Ichika met Fuutarou and talk to him during the night he stayed in the sisters' place.[page 14]
- Rena Nakano's health were gradually worse, implying she was suffering from an unknown illness (for her cause of death).[page 15]
- Nino saw Fuutarou from afar during the night he stayed in the sisters' place.[page 16]
- Yotsuba was the first one to wear an accessory (to differentiate herself from her sisters), during their visit to Nakano's Grandpa.[page 16]
- Yotsuba's reason for her change in look is so that other people (originally Fuutarou) won't mistook her for her sisters again.[page 17]
- Yotsuba used to have the best grade among the Nakano Quintuplets (once she tried hard).[page 17]
- Itsuki was the second one to wear an accessory and look different from her sisters.[page 18]
- Another mention of Gotoubun Principle, said by Rena Nakano.[page 19]
- Rena passed away sometime after her and the quintuplets' visit to Grandpa.[page 19]
- Itsuki trying to replace her mother's place/role originated from losing her mother and wants her to stay with the sisters.[page 20]
- Nakano's Grandpa was sick around the time Rena Nakano's funeral (apparently due to previous Yotsuba's change in look).[page 21]
- Maruo adopted/took care of the sisters starting Rena Nakano's funeral.[page 22]
- Ichika was the first one to cut her hair.[page 23]
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- Nino's statement in Chapter 14 gets explained in this chapter, she only saw Fuutarou from afar, this is why she felt like have seen the boy in the picture before.
- Ichika's statement in Chapter 66 gets explained in this chapter, she chatted with someone Yotsuba wanted to befriend.
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- Page 21: arrival
- Many tourist attractions in Kyoto were recreated in this chapter. The place where Fuutarou and Yotsuba prayed at was based on Yasaka Shrine in Kyoto, Japan.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.