| This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
- Miku confesses her love to Fuutarou but plays it off as her love to her sisters. Miku also regained her confidence.
- Ichika apologizes to Miku and everyone made up.
- The stalker is Maeda, instructed by Fuutarou.
- Fuutarou meets Rena and gives her an album for the Nakano Quintuplets' birthday present.
- Yotsuba is revealed to be the one who first met with Fuutarou five years ago.
- Miku knows about her sisters' existence hiding near her.[page 2]
- Fuutarou now have Takeda's and Maeda's contact addresses.[page 6]
- Fuutarou chose Course E because he planned to meet Ichika.[page 8]
- Ichika kisses Fuutarou on the cheek. She is the second Nakano Quintuplets to do that, the first being Yotsuba in Chapter 51.[page 10]
- Maeda is tasked by Fuutarou to take photos of the Nakano Quintuplets.[page 13]
- Fuutarou meets up with Rena, presumably in the park they first met.[page 16]
- Fuutarou made a photo album for the Nakano Quintuplets for their birthday gift.[page 16]
- Fuutarou is grateful towards Rena for making him to be a better person.[page 18]
- Yotsuba knows about Itsuki disguising as Rena.[page 19]
- Yotsuba is the one who first met with Fuutarou five years ago.[page 20]
- Yotsuba is content with the way things going right now.[page 20]
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- Miku Nakano
- Fuutarou Uesugi
- Nino Nakano
- Yotsuba Nakano
- Itsuki Nakano
- Ichika Nakano
- PE Teacher
- The first chapter of Volume 10, Chapter 78, is about the five Nakano Quintuplets being together in intense condition. The last chapter of Volume 10, Chapter 86, is about the five Nakano Quintuplets being together in contented condition. Both of these has the same formation (Ichika - Yotsuba - Nino - Itsuki - Miku).
- Nakano Quintuplets Formation:
- page 14-15: Ichika - Yotsuba - Nino - Itsuki - Miku
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 19: arrival
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.