| This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
- Fuutarou's mother passed away when Fuutarou was 6 years old.
- Miku confesses to Fuutarou.
- Ichika was the one who suggested to swap places with Miku.[page 1]
- Takeda suggests to Fuutarou and Miku to try dressing up as a Sengoku General.[page 4]
- Takeda and Maeda purposely left Fuutarou and Miku alone.[page 6]
- Fuutarou doesn't have Takeda's and Maeda's contact addresses.[page 7]
- Fuutarou and Miku visit various places in Route E.[page 8]
- Miku fell into the water, and she suspects someone pushing her.[page 9]
- Miku received a black lingerie from unknown party.[page 11]
- Miku's bread appears next to Fuutarou and Miku due to unknown reason.[page 13]
- Fuutarou acknowledges that he has very bad or no sense of taste.[page 14]
- Fuutarou once again talks about effort with Miku, the first during Chapter 29.[page 15]
- Fuutarou's mother passed away when Fuutarou was 6 years old.[page 16]
- Fuutarou's mother used to bake a bread for Fuutarou and Isanari.[page 16]
- Uesugi Family once owns a small cafe.[page 16]
- Miku lists various things she likes in Route E, one of them is Fuutarou.[page 20-21]
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- "Apparently, I have no sense of taste. So, I'm actually not confident to be honest. It's possible that this bread might actually taste bad. At the very least, I can taste the effort you put in." - Fuutarou Uesugi[page 14]
- "Even though we spent so much time together, I don't know anything about that. I was always thinking only of myself" - Miku Nakano[page 17]
- "I want to know more, I want to know everything about you. And... I want you to know everything about me too!" - Miku Nakano[page 17]
- "I love you that big bridge we crossed earlier. I love that too. I love that too. I love this too. And...I love you." - Miku Nakano, pointing towards Fuutarou.[page 20-21]
- Miku is the second Nakano Quintuplets who takes a photo with Fuutarou (excluding group photo, Young Nakano, partial shots, and accident). The first is Itsuki in Chapter 7 (with Raiha).
- Male and female being together under an umbrella may refers to Japanese symbolism of love.
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 3: standing up
- page 17: confession
- ^ Bonus page due to Golden Week break.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.