| This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
Itsuki still tries to jog Fuutarou's memory about what happened 5 years ago. Due to this, he is starting to remember past events. Back in the hotel, Nino comes in to Miku's room and starts to encourage her. Meanwhile, Ichika drags Fuutarou away once again while disguising as Miku.
Story Impact Edit
- The Photo and The Charm was taken and bought in Kiyomizudera.
- Nino gives some encouragement to Miku.
- Ichika, disguised as Miku, drags Fuutarou away once again.
Chapter Notes Edit
- Itsuki uses polite speech pattern even during her sleep-talking.[page 1]
- The Photo was taken in Kiyomizudera.[page 6]
- The Charm was bought in Kiyomizudera.[page 6]
- Nino disguises as Miku for the first time.[page 7]
- The School Staff is aware of the peeping tom incident.[page 7]
- Miku feels pessimistic whenever she want to tell Fuutarou about her feeling.[page 11]
- Miku mentions "fair fight", something Fuutarou told him back in Chapter 29.[page 12]
- Miku labels Ichika and Nino as someone cute, sociable, and popular with guys.[page 12]
- Nino indirectly tells Miku about her confession. Miku is the second Nakano Quintuplets to know about the confession (the first is Ichika who listened to the confession).[page 13]
- Miku also indirectly tells Nino about her confession. Nino is the second Nakano Quintuplets to know about the confession (the first is Ichika who listened to the confession).[page 13]
- Miku is aware that she put things off with excuses.[page 14]
- Yotsuba realized that Itsuki may hide things from her.[page 19]
- Ichika, disguised as Miku, drags Fuutarou away once again.[page 20]
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- "Does it matter when to fall in love?" - Nino Nakano[page 10]
- "I've never been in love before, so i have no idea what's wrong and what's right... All I know, is that no one loves him more than I do." - Nino Nakano[page 10]
- "We're Quintuplets... If I'm cute, then obviously you are too!" - Nino Nakano[page 16]
- Miku is seen crying for the first time. She is the last Nakano Quintuplets shown to cry in the series, the first is Itsuki (Chapter 17), then Ichika (Chapter 27), Nino (Chapter 43), and later Yotsuba (Chapter 56). So far, only Miku and Itsuki never cry in front of Fuutarou.
- This is the first time Itsuki got her picture taken alongside with only Fuutarou. This is the third time both having their picture taken together (the first is Chapter 7 with Raiha, the second is Chapter 68's group photo).
- In Chapter 40 & 45, Miku disguised as Nino to gain access to Nino's room. In this chapter, Nino disguised as Miku to gain access to Miku's room.
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 2: arrival
- page 14: leaving