|This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
Fuutarou is shopping in preparation for the trip with Raiha. They meet Itsuki and Yotsuba because Raiha invited them the day before. While waiting for Itsuki, Fuutarou meets Rena once again, claiming that he didn't expect her. He also knows that she is one of the Nakano Quintuplets. Rena asks Fuutarou to guess her identity, but he refuses.
- Fuutarou knows that Rena is one of the Nakano Quintuplets.
- Itsuki is planning to make Fuutarou recognizes her Rena identity.
- Fuutarou doesn't know/forgot about the quints' birthday.[page 3]
- The current date In-Universe is past May 5.[page 3]
- Yotsuba admits that she is still wearing her old undergarments.[page 6]
- Fuutarou asking the quints' about what they want to do in the future for the first time.[page 6]
- Fuutarou believes Yotsuba can easily find something due to her excellent athletic abilities.[page 6]
- Fuutarou is shown excited about his trip, just like his last trip during School Camping Trip Arc.[page 8]
- Raiha tells Yotsuba about Young Nakano and the photo.[page 10]
- Raiha refers to Young Nakano as Fuutarou's first love, although he denies it.[page 10]
- Rena meets Fuutarou once again because she wants to see him.[page 12-13]
- Fuutarou knows that Rena is one of the Nakano Quintuplets (presumably since Chapter 68 because it is around the time he found out about their mother's name).[page 15]
- Rena is Itsuki.[page 18]
- Yotsuba is bewildered as to why Itsuki also joins in gaining Fuutarou's affection.[page 20]
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- Itsuki Nakano
- Yotsuba Nakano
- Fuutarou Uesugi
- Raiha Uesugi
- Nino Nakano
- Ichika Nakano
- Miku Nakano
- "She was big brother's first love" - Raiha Uesugi[page 10]
- "Because I want to see you" - Rena[page 13]
- With this chapter, Miku is the only one so far that doesn't know about the Young Nakano or have seen the photo of her and young Fuutarou.
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 4: approaching
- page 7: standing up
- page 15: confronting
- page 17: disguising