Color Spread: Nakano Quintuplets in their childhood, Nakano Quintuplets in the current timeline, and the young adult Nakano Quintuplets from more than 3 years in the future.
Color Page: -
Title Page: first page of the chapter.
- Ichika and Nino begin a small rivalry for Fuutarou.
- Ichika sends a message to ther sisters', telling them to rethink about giving their gift to Fuutarou on his birthday.
- Yotsuba asked a question to Fuutarou but he didn't respond due to his exhaustion.
- He then reasons with himself claiming that he'll be able to study and teach them all at the same time.
- Miku then went to check up on him while he wanted to ask about what "she" had told him the day before about Ichika liking him.
- Ichika appears before he could ask.
- Ichika tells herself that she can't feel regret over what she's done and that she'll be the only one to give him a present.
- She then encounters Nino who also bought some scented candles for his birthday.
- Nino manages to identify the fact that Ichika bought something for him as well, which was a gift card.
- Nino proceeded to ask her as to her reasons for not helping her distract their father on the day of the trip.
- Both girls confess to each other that they both love Fuutarou as they compare each other's gift, claiming theirs is better than the other.
- They headed to the library where they saw Yotsuba making paper cranes for Fuutarou.
- Both Yotsuba and Miku confesses that they had already gotten something for Fuutarou on his birthday and apologised for trying to get ahead over the other.
- Fuutarou carried on his studies till late at night as Itsuki hands him a drink.
- She tells him that she's working with Shimoda who is a lecturer.
- Fuutarou questions her decision before she tells him that she wants to achieve her goal in the future.
- He then wakes up to a message from Raiha informing him that it was his birthday.
- He was also greeted by five paper cranes from the Nakano Quintuplets.
- He smiled to himself knowing that they were working hard and tells himselfthat he can't lose to them.
Difference(s) Between Anime and Manga
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- "I'm sorry Nino, but I don't intend to let anyone else have him." - Ichika Nakano
- "You're looking down on me just because you happen to be older." - Nino Nakano
- "Those guys are doing their best too. I can't lose to them." - Fuutarou Uesugi