Color Spread: Nakano Quintuplets in their childhood, Nakano Quintuplets in the current timeline, and the young adult Nakano Quintuplets from more than 3 years in the future.
Color Page: -
Title Page: first page of the chapter.
The Bluray and DVD Volume 1 is announced, and will be released in March 20, 2018.
- Ichika and Nino begin a small rivalry for Fuutarou.
- The Nakano Quintuplets will delay their gifts to Fuutarou, however Itsuki is shown giving Fuutarou and energy drink (which she rarely did).
- The Nakano Quintuplets has their chat group.
- Ichika sends a message to her sisters, telling them to rethink about giving their gifts to Fuutarou on his birthday.
- Yotsuba asks Fuutarou a question but he doesn't respond due to exhaustion.
- He then reasons with himself claiming that he'll be able to study and teach them all at the same time.
- Miku then goes to check up on him while he wants to ask about what "she" had told him the day before about Ichika liking him.
- Ichika appears before he could ask.
- Ichika tells herself that she can't feel regret over what she's done and that she'll be the only one to give him a present.
- She then encounters Nino who bought some scented candles for his birthday.
- Nino manages to identify the fact that Ichika bought something for him as well, which is a gift card.
- Nino proceeds to ask Ichika as to her reasons for not helping Nino distract their father on the day of the trip.
- Both girls confess to each other that they both love Fuutarou as they compare each other's gift, claiming theirs is better than the other.
- They head to the library where they see Yotsuba making paper cranes for Fuutarou.
- Both Yotsuba and Miku confess that they had already gotten something for Fuutarou on his birthday and apologise for trying to get ahead over the other.
- Fuutarou carries on his studies till late at night as Itsuki hands him a drink.
- She tells him that she's working with Shimoda who is a lecturer.
- Fuutarou questions her decision before she tells him that she wants to achieve her goal in the future.
- He then wakes up to a message from Raiha informing him that it is his birthday today.
- He is also greeted by five paper cranes from the Nakano Quintuplets.
- He smiles to himself knowing that they are also working hard and tells himself that he can't lose to them.
Difference(s) Between Anime and Manga
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- "I'm sorry Nino, but I don't intend to let anyone else have him." - Ichika Nakano
- "You're looking down on me just because you happen to be older." - Nino Nakano
- "Those guys are doing their best too. I can't lose to them." - Fuutarou Uesugi