|This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
Ichika being an actress is revealed to the school, and she tried to disguise to avoid attention. She even need to disguise to escape her classmates. While in disguise as Miku, Ichika tells Fuutarou that she likes him.
- The fact that Ichika being an actress is revealed to the school.
- Fuutarou tells Ichika about him able to recognize Miku.
- Ichika, disguised as Miku, tells Fuutarou that Ichika loves him.
- Fuutarou dislike coffee because it is bitter.[page 2]
- Ichika considers Nino as someone who plays the hardball.[page 2]
- Takeda was in the same class as Ichika in Second Year,Class 2-4.[page 3]
- Ichika being an actress revealed to the public.[page 5]
- Ichika shows Fuutarou that she has various accessories her sisters usually wears.[page 6]
- Fuutarou tells Ichika about the Miku's disguise incident.[page 6]
- Miku's workplace is getting less customers due to unknown reasons.[page 7]
- Ichika is bothered when the sisters are making decision without her.[page 10]
- Miku told Fuutarou about Ichika's movie.[page 14]
- Ichika, in disguising as Miku, tells Fuutarou that she (Ichika) is in love with him, and that she (Miku) will be cheering for them.[page 18-19]
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- "Look at me. I want you to look only at me!" (Ichika about Fuutarou) [page 8]
- "Ichika is in love with you. I think you two would make a great couple. I'll be cheering for you." (Ichika Nakano to Fuutarou) [page 18-19]
- The first scene of the chapter is a reminiscence of Chapter 13, where Ichika waits for Fuutarou before going to school. This is probably why in the page 3, Ichika considers this scene (walking together to school) as "her spot."
- Ichika is the fifth Nakano Quintuplet who directly or indirectly confesses to Fuutarou. The first is Yotsuba (but she played it off as a joke), the second is Miku (but Fuutarou thought it was a part of playing house), the third is Itsuki (but she didn't know the meaning), and the fourth is Nino.
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 2: walking together
- page 9: rushing
- page 17: confronting