| This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
Takeda tells Fuutarou that he is willing to take over his job as the Nakano Quintuplets' tutor. Maruo also announce that Takeda will be their new tutor. Fuutarou disagrees, and declares that he will top the National Mock Exam.
- Papa Nakano introduces Takeda as the sisters' new tutor.
- Fuutarou declares that he will top the National Mock Exam.
- Takeda knew about Fuutarou's job as the Nakano Quintuplets' tutor.[page 1]
- The sisters get low scores during a practice exam.[page 6]
- Maruo tells the sisters that Takeda is their new tutor.[page 8]
- Takeda is currently the first ranking student in their grade[page 9]
- Itsuki declares that she will achieve the best grades out of all the Third Year students.[page 14]
- Takeda blames the sisters for making Fuutarou becoming an "ordinary" person.[page 15]
- Maruo tells his daughters to let Fuutarou live his own life.[page 16]
- Fuutarou declares that he will get the top rank in the National Mock Exam.[page 18]
- Maruo would recognize his talent if he succeed.[page 20]
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- "He has his own life to live. Why don't you set him free?" - Maruo Nakano[page 16]
- "My pride is telling me that I'm the only one who is up to this task!" - Fuutarou Uesugi.[page 18]
- The chapter title, New Kawanakajima (新川中島, Shin Kawanakajima?), is a direct reference to the Battles of Kawanakajima, implying a focus of the rivalry between Fuutarou Uesugi and Yuusuke Takeda.
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 2: confronting