|This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
The class is amazed by the Nakano Quintuplets and they have a hard time differentiating them. Meanwhile, Yotsuba and Fuutarou is chosen to be the class representative.
- Fuutarou and Yotsuba become the class representatives of Class 3-1.
- Ebata tells Maruo that "he" is assigned to the same class, indicating their interference with the school system.[page 1]
- Fuutarou is known to not associate with everyone.[page 5]
- The sisters' seat from front to back: Ichika, Itsuki, Nino, Miku, Yotsuba.[page 7]
- Yotsuba volunteers to be the class representative.[page 8]
- She also elects Fuutarou to be the male class representative.[page 10]
- Takeda reveals that he and Fuutarou are rivals.[page 12]
- Miku asked Fuutarou what he would want if he had five wishes, to which he replied with:[page 14]
- Improving his strength
- To have more energy
- Improving his sleep
- Improving his luck.
- Fuutarou calls Itsuki's hairpins as unfashionable and Yotsuba's ribbon as an eyesore.[page 16]
- Miku gets jealous at seeing the girls' being too close with him.[page 18]
- Itsuki is also jealous towards Fuutarou, but as a friend.[page 18]
- Itsuki says that it's unusual for her to warm up to Fuutarou.[page 19]
List of characters in order of their appearance :
- Maruo Nakano
- Miku Nakano
- Yotsuba Nakano
- Itsuki Nakano
- Ichika Nakano
- Nino Nakano
- Fuutarou Uesugi
- Takeda (first appearance)
- "Anything is fine, because magic is involved" - Miku Nakano[page 14]
- The magic lamp Miku mentioned is derived from an Arabian folklore Aladdin, but instead three wishes like the original tale, Miku offers five wishes instead (referencing the five sisters).
- There is another instance of Itsuki putting her two arms in front of her in this chapter.
- Nakano Quintuplets Formation:
- page 2: Miku, Yotsuba, Itsuki, Ichika, Nino
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 3: moving