| This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
Miku dresses as fake Itsuki because she can't say that statement as Miku. Later, Fuutarou tries his best to deduce who is the real Itsuki, which he narrowly pulled it off in the end.
- Miku tells Itsuki that she likes Fuutarou.
- Fuutarou is able to identify Miku.
- Fuutarou's deduction about the sisters' uneasiness in this trip:
- Ichika: unknown
- Nino: Nino's confession
- Miku: Valentine's Day return gift
- Yotsuba: her disguise
- Miku tries to sever the sisters' relationship with Fuutarou as Itsuki because she can't say it as Miku.[page 1]
- Miku indirectly tells Itsuki that she loves Fuutarou.[page 2]
- Itsuki never realizes Miku's affection towards Fuutarou, and she is the last sister to know about it.[page 2]
- The location of the hot spring/inn is reached using a ship.[page 3]
- Fuutarou deducts that the fake Itsuki is not Yotsuba because she can't pull off the disguise as good as Miku.[page 7]
- Fuutarou eliminates Nino because she doesn't clean her nails/pedicure.[page 7]
- Fuutarou tries to bait the fake Itsuki with the keyword only he and Itsuki know, thus eliminating the real Itsuki from the fake Itsuki candidate.[page 8]
- Fuutarou's last attempt is to make the fake Itsuki address the real Itsuki, and the result makes him think that the fake Itsuki is Ichika.[page 10][page 11]
- According to Fuutarou, Ichika is the only one who addresses Itsuki as "Itsuki-chan."[page 11]
- Fuutarou suddenly remembers about what the Nakano Quintuplets' grandfather told him and notices Miku's body language.[page 13]
- Fuutarou is able to identify Miku just because the fake Itsuki seemed like Miku to him.[page 14-15]
- Miku is happy that Fuutarou is able to identify her and hugs him.[page 16-17]
- Fuutarou thinks that Miku is mad at him because he hasn't given anything to Miku in return for the Valentine's Day.[page 19]
List of characters in order of their appearance :
- "You seemed like Miku to me" - Fuutarou Uesugi[page 14-15]
- "He (Fuutarou) is my teacher, and I'm his student. That won't change, but that doesn't mean everything else won't change. Thank you for finding me." - Miku Nakano [page 17]
- This is the first Fuutarou and Miku-only double page.
- Miku is the second Nakano Quintuplets who hugs Fuutarou (the first is Ichika during Fireworks Festival Arc).
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 4: arrival
- page 6: confrontation
- page 7: confirmation
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.