| This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
Yotsuba tries to cheer up Ichika, and they reminiscence about the past. This makes Ichika realizes that she wants to be selfish. Meanwhile, Itsuki notices Miku's injury.
- Ichika's reason to be the "big sister" is because she saw Itsuki depressed.
- Ichika realizes that she wants to be selfish and not holding back.
- Itsuki notices Miku's injury, revealing Miku to be the fake Itsuki.
- Fuutarou spent the day following Grandfather just to learn the trick of differentiating the sisters, but to no avail.[page 2]
- Yotsuba comments that Ichika is the one who got into trouble a lot in the past.[page 8]
- Yotsuba remember that Ichika is "the boss of the pack."[page 8]
- Ichika stole candies and stickers from Yotsuba in the past.[page 8]
- Ichika also made friends with someone Yotsuba wanted to befriend with.[page 8]
- Ichika's reason to be the "big sister" is because she saw how depressed Itsuki was after their mom passed away.[page 9]
- Yotsuba labels Ichika as "the boss who always wanted what others had."[page 9]
- Yotsuba advises Ichika to do what she wants to and not holding back.[page 10]
- Miku thought that it was indeed impossible to tell the sisters apart because they only know each other for half a year.[page 16]
- It has been around 6 months since the Nakano Quintuplets and Fuutarou know each other.[page 16]
- Grandfather tells Fuutarou that the key to tell the sisters apart is to have "love."[page 17]
- Grandfather's definition of love is about getting to know about the behavior and habits of someone.[page 18]
- Ichika sprains her ankle due to the hiking.[page 18]
- Grandfather asks Fuutarou about his resolve and reason in trying to tell the sisters apart.[page 19]
- Itsuki notices Miku's injury, making Miku the fake Itsuki who tried to sever her relationship with Fuutarou.[page 20]
List of characters in order of their appearance :
- Yotsuba Nakano
- Ichika Nakano
- Papa Nakano
- Nakano Quintuplets' Grandfather
- Fuutarou Uesugi
- Itsuki Nakano
- Miku Nakano
- Young Nakano
- "Even though you were an unlikable boss who always wanted what others had, you were our leader. I've always thought of you as the older sister since back then." - Yotsuba Nakano[page 10]
- "Don't feel like you should be the only one holding yourself back. Just do whatever you want to do" - Yotsuba Nakano[page 10]
- "Devoting time, getting to know their behaviors, voices, unconscious habits... Would you not say that is love?" - Nakano Quintuplets' Grandfather[page 18]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.