Color Spread: -
Color Page: -
Title Page: first page of the chapter.
- Yotsuba reveals her concerns to Fuutarou, about whether she will able to pull the disguise or not.
- Nino tells Ichika that she has someone she like.
- Fuutarou tries to identify the five "Itsuki" by asking them questions.
- The Nakano Quintuplets' details are officially shown in this chapter:
- Birthday: May 5
- Current age: 17 years old
- Blood type: O
- Fuutarou able to spot Yotsuba because she's suck at lying.
- Yotsuba is the first one who tried to dress differently several years ago.
- Grandfather worries a lot if the sisters didn't dress the same, that's why whenever the sisters visit him, they try to look the same.
- Yotsuba reveals her concerns since the start of this trip to Fuutarou, which is a concern whether she will able to pull the disguise or not.
- Fuutarou immediately deduces that the Itsuki that wanted to end their relationship wasn't Yotsuba.
- Fuutarou label Nakano Quintuplets' Grandfather as a scary old man, but Yotsuba said that their grandfather is a very kind person.
- Fuutarou recalled that the Itsuki he had met the night before had an injury on her leg.
- Miku accidentally wrote her old address for the lottery, this is why her Papa knew about the hot spring.
- Fuutarou tries to look at Miku's body so earnestly, hoping he could identify the sister.
- Grandfather is able to differentiate the sisters easily.
- Fuutarou was surprised that their grandfather was able to identify the sisters, so he calls him "master" and has a request for him.
- The sisters have gone into the hotspring together at once in the past.
- Nino tells Ichika that she has someone she likes.
- Itsuki worries about Fuutarou, but it actually because she's hungry.
Difference(s) Between Anime and Manga
List of characters in order of their appearance :
- Itsuki Nakano
- Ichika Nakano (assumption)
- Nino Nakano (assumption)
- Miku Nakano (assumption)
- Yotsuba Nakano
- Fuutarou Uesugi
- Maruo Nakano
- "Try a little harder. Even I, want Fuutarou to get it right" - Miku Nakano