| This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
Fuutarou tries to deduce which one is whom, but unable to do so. He found out about fake Itsuki's injury, but lost her. Nino brings Ichika to the hotspring and tells her that about liking someone.
Story Impact Edit
- Yotsuba reveals her concerns to Fuutarou, about whether she will able to pull the disguise or not.
- Nino tells Ichika that she has someone she like.
- The Nakano Quintuplets' details are officially stated in this chapter:[page 1]
- Birthday: May 5
- Current age: 17 years old
- Blood type: A
- Fuutarou able to spot Yotsuba because she is bad at lying.[page 3]
- Yotsuba is the first one who tried to dress differently several years ago.[page 3]
- Grandfather worries a lot if the sisters didn't dress the same, that's why whenever the sisters visit him, they try to look the same.[page 4]
- Yotsuba reveals her worry, which is her ability to pull the disguise.[page 5]
- Fuutarou recalled that the Itsuki he had met the night before had an injury on her leg.[page 8]
- Miku accidentally wrote her old address for the lottery, this is why Papa knew about the hot spring.[page 13]
- Fuutarou tries to look at Miku's body so earnestly, hoping he could identify the sister.[page 14]
- Grandfather is able to differentiate the sisters easily.[page 16]
- Grandfather was able to identify the sisters easily.[page 17]
- The sisters have gone into the hotspring together at once in the past.[page 18]
- Nino tells Ichika that she has someone she likes.[page 20]
- Itsuki worries about Fuutarou, but it actually because she's hungry.[page 20]
List of characters in order of their appearance :
- Itsuki Nakano
- Ichika Nakano (assumption)
- Nino Nakano (assumption)
- Miku Nakano (assumption)
- Yotsuba Nakano
- Fuutarou Uesugi
- Maruo Nakano
- "Try a little harder. Even I, want Fuutarou to get it right" - Miku Nakano[page 15]
- The grandfather says to Fuutarou to not put his hand on her granddaughter again, meaning that the first granddaughter (Fake Itsuki in Chapter 62) and this chapter's granddaughter is the same person.