| This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
Fuutarou tries to interact with the Nakano Quintuplets, but they are acting strange. He finally able to meet one of them, Itsuki, but she tells him to sever their current relationship.
- The rest of Nakano Quintuplets aside from Itsuki meet Papa Uesugi for the first time.
- Itsuki tells Fuutarou that they should no longer be partners.
- There is a legend surrounding the "Bell of Vows" where if a man and woman were to ring it together, they would be bound together for eternity.[page 1]
- Fuutarou notices that the girls' were all acting strangely.[page 3][page 5]
- Nino uses a new nickname "Fuutarou" for him. She also asks Miku to call him by this name.[page 4][page 5]
- It is already more than half a year the Nakano Quintuplets meet Fuutarou.[page 4]
- Ichika, Nino, Miku and Yotsuba meet with Papa Uesugi for the first time.[page 7]
- Itsuki tells Fuutarou that she wants to speak privately with him.[page 8]
- Fuutarou notices Itsuki and approaches her, but found out that she is in several different places at around the same time.[page 11][page 12]
- Raiha is bathing with Papa Uesugi and Fuutarou.[page 13]
- Fuutarou meets Itsuki again, but she tells Fuutarou that they should end their relationship as partners.[page 16]
- The Nakano Quintuplets' Grandfather is revealed.[page 19]
- The grandfather has a quirk that is speaking very lowly/difficult to hear.
List of characters in order of their appearance :
- Fuutarou Uesugi
- Maruo Nakano
- Ichika Nakano
- Yotsuba Nakano
- Nino Nakano
- Miku Nakano
- Itsuki Nakano
- Isanari Uesugi
- Raiha Uesugi
- Nakano Quintuplets' Grandfather (first appearance)
- "Don't lay a hand to my grandchild, I will kill you" - Nakano Quintuplets' Grandfather[page 19]
- Nino is the first Nakano Quintuplets who change the way she addresses Fuutarou (and also having the highest amount of nickname variation): you, that guy, Fuutarou, and later Fuu-kun.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.