| This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
Fuutarou didn't respond to Nino's confession. Bothered by this, Nino confesses to Fuutarou again after the sisters celebrate their successful exam. Ichika overheard her second confession.
- Nino confesses to Fuutarou again, but this time she makes sure he hears it clearly.
- Ichika knew about Nino's confession.
- Nino questions her decision to confess to Fuutarou and also wonders as to why he didn't respond.[page 1][page 2]
- The sisters then celebrated their successful tests.[page 2]
- The teaching-each-other methods is proven successful.[page 3][page 4]
- Itsuki proposes to share their cakes, and Ichika suspects her real goal is to sample all of the flavors.[page 4]
- Miku tells Ichika that she won't lose to her next time.[page 5]
- Itsuki wants to be a school teacher.[page 6]
- Their Papa is allowing them to do as they please for now.[page 8]
- Nino tells her sisters about what Fuutarou did earlier, which impress them.[page 9]
- Raiha gives Fuutarou a small chocolate for the valentine.[page 10]
- Ichika is having an inner turmoil regarding whether or not she should continue to support Miku or confess to Fuutarou herself.[page 11][page 12]
- Nino tells Fuutarou to forget about her confession.[page 13]
- Fuutarou actually didn't hear it.[page 14]
- Nino confesses to Fuutarou for a second time.[page 16-17]
- Nino is not expecting a reply, and she will make Fuutarou be conscious of her.[page 18]
- Ichika secretly listens to the confession.[page 20]
List of characters in order of their appearance :
- Nino Nakano
- Fuutarou Uesugi
- Miku Nakano
- Yotsuba Nakano
- Ichika Nakano
- Itsuki Nakano
- Raiha Uesugi
- "I said that I love you" - Nino Nakano[page 16]
- "I told you before that there has to be at least one person that would like a guy like you, right? Well that's me! Too bad, huh?" - Nino Nakano[page 19]
- This is the first chapter of Volume 8, Fuutarou is confronted face-to-face by a Nakano, and Miku tells Ichika that she won't lose to her. In the last chapter of Volume 8, Chapter 68, Fuutarou is also confronted face-to-face by a Nakano, and it is Ichika who tells Miku that she won't lose to her.
- This is the second Fuutarou and Nino-only double pages, the first is Chapter 26.
- Nino is the first Nakano Quintuplets who confesses directly and seriously to Fuutarou.
- Nino is the only Nakano Quintuplets so far who confesses to Fuutarou twice (which fits her name), albeit the first one wasn't heard by him.
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 12: hesitating
- page 15: coming back
- page 18: listening
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.