- Color Spread: -
- Color Page: -
- Title Page: Nino and Fuutarou in a compromising position.
Given the situation, Fuutarou is easily misunderstood and increases the sisters' suspicions about him. After some explanations, Itsuki and Ichika are convinced that all of it was only a misunderstanding, which angers Nino and she storms out of the room. Fuutarou finds Nino outside and stays with her while deducing that she actually cares a lot about her sisters. Despite that, Nino declares that she will never accept him into her life even if she is hated by her sisters.
- Nino once again rejects Fuutarou and declares that she will never accept him.
- Itsuki labels the Nakano Quintuplets as vivacious.[page 2]
- Yotsuba is still helping out the basketball club.[page 2]
- Miku remarks that Fuutarou has "a face of a villain."[page 4]
- Miku considers being seen half-naked as something that isn't a big deal.[page 5]
- Miku says that the Nakano Quintuplets are "basically the same."[page 5]
- Itsuki has good observation and deduction skills.[page 7]
- Miku labels Nino as someone who is too stubborn.[page 8]
- Ichika laments that the Nakano Quintuplets used to get along.[page 9]
- Fuutarou's favorite meal is curry udon.[page 10]
- Nino is revealed to actually care for her sisters and protective about them, hence her unnatural dislike towards Fuutarou.[page 16][page 17]
- Nino resolves herself to never accept Fuutarou even if it will make the sisters hate her.[page 18][page 19]
- Fuutarou hates meddling with other people's business.[page 20]
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- "I won't accept you, even if the others hate me for it." - Nino Nakano[page 18]
- This is the first chapter of Volume 2, and one of the focus is a photo of the current Fuutarou and one Nakano sister. The last chapter of Volume 2, Chapter 14, is about a photo of younger Fuutarou and one Nakano sister.
- The Uesugi Family is located on the second floor of a two-story building.
- Fuutarou not being able to leave Nino alone is later connected to his past. [page 13]
- The Doll's design once again appears, this time, it's on Nino's slippers.[page 11]
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 9: running away
- page 11: sitting
- page 13: staying