- Color Spread: -
- Color Page: -
- Title Page: Nino and Fuutarou in compromising position.
Given the situation Fuutarou is in, he is easily misunderstood and increases the sisters' suspicions about him. After some explanation, Itsuki and Ichika are convinced that all of it was only a misunderstanding, which angers Nino and she storms out of the room. Fuutarou stays with Nino and deduces that she actually cares a lot about her sisters. Despite that, Nino declares that she will never accept him into her life.
- Nino once again rejects Fuutarou and declares that she will never accept him.
- Itsuki labels the Nakano Quintuplets as vivacious.[page 2]
- Yotsuba is still helping out the basketball club.[page 2]
- Miku remarks that Fuutarou have "a face of a villain."[page 4]
- Miku considers being seen half-naked as something that isn't a big deal.[page 5]
- Miku says that the Nakano Quintuplets are "basically the same."[page 5]
- Itsuki has good observation and deduction skills.[page 7]
- Miku labels Nino as someone who is too stubborn.[page 8]
- Ichika laments that the Nakano Quintuplets used to get along.[page 9]
- Fuutarou's favorite meal is curry udon.[page 10]
- Nino is revealed to actually care for her sisters and protective about them, hence her unnatural dislike towards Fuutarou.[page 16][page 17]
- Nino resolves herself to never accept Fuutarou even if it will make the sisters hate her.[page 18][page 19]
- Fuutarou hates meddling with other people's business.[page 20]
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- "I won't accept you, even if the others hate me for it." - Nino Nakano[page 18]
- This is the first chapter of Volume 2, and one of the focus is a photo of the current Fuutarou and one Nakano sister. The last chapter of Volume 2, Chapter 14, is about a photo of younger Fuutarou and one Nakano sister.
- The Uesugi Family is located on the second floor of a two-story building.
- The Doll's design once again appears, this time, it's on Nino's slippers.[page 11]
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 9: running away
- page 11: sitting
- page 13: staying