| This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
Ichika passes the exam. She distract Fuutarou so that Miku able to practice cooking with Nino. She also scores higher than Miku, making Miku delays her confession.
- Ichika's goal is to pass the exam and getting the highest score.
- Ichika scores higher than Miku, thus delaying Miku's planned confession.
- Ichika wonders why she fell in love with Fuutarou.[page 3]
- Ichika distracts Fuutarou away from the apartment for Miku's sake.[page 4]
- Ichika brings Fuutarou to a bookstore and buys a reference book for Yotsuba.[page 5]
- Ichika notices Fuutarou trying to buy a book, and she paid for it. The book is about teaching tips.[page 6]
- Ichika tells Fuutarou about the sisters' history in their previous school.[page 6]
- Fuutarou remarks that Ichika is the most competent out of the five. She also picks things up quickly.[page 7]
- Fuutarou also impressed at how Ichika able to balance work and school.[page 7]
- Ichika's two classmates is shown and named, Mizusawa and Yatabe.[page 9][page 10]
- Ichika is shown to study in between her filming, inside a car on the road, and late at night.[page 15][page 16]
- Miku encourages herself and tries to confess, but she stops because she heard Ichika scores higher than her.[page 18][page 19]
- Ichika passes the exam with total score of 240:[page 20]
- Japanese: 38
- Math: 63 (Ichika's strongest subject since the start of the series)
- Science: 52
- Social Studies: 40
- English: 47
List of characters in order of their appearance :
- "Why did I have to fall in love?" - Ichika Nakano
- The scene of a Nakano Quintuplets' arm hitting a hard surface is shown again. The first happened to Nino in Chapter 5.
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 13: walking together
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.