The Last Exam - Yotsuba’s Side (最後の試験が四葉の場合, Saigo no Shiken ga Yotsuba no Baai no Baai?) is the fifty-sixth chapter of the 5Toubun no Hanayome manga series.
Color Spread: -
Color Spread: -
Color Page: -
Title Page: first page of the chapter.
- Yotsuba's goal is to pass the exam and to not hold her sisters back.
- Yotsuba failed her First Year and flunked out, but all of her sisters willingly transfer school with her.
- Fuutarou reaches his limit because he lacks the experience in teaching.
- Fuutarou owns a book about teaching.
- Fuutarou brings the Nakano Quintuplets to an amusement park.
- The last time they went to the park is with their mother.
- The sisters play various entertainment, and Itsuki seems eager to try things.
- Fuutarou notices Yotsuba missing, and he finds her inside a feriss wheel because of her ribbon sticking up.
- Yotsuba states that she is the dumbest among the sisters.
- Yotsuba passes the exam with total score of 184:
- Japanese: 51 (Yotsuba's strongest subject since the start of the series)
- Math: 33
- Science: 32
- Social Studies: 36
- English: 32
Difference(s) Between Anime and Manga:
List of characters in order of their appearance :
- "An idiot like me can be helpful to everyone? I won't be the me who just hold everyone back anymore?" - Yotsuba Nakano
- "It feels like.. my efforts have been rewarded for the first time ever" - Yotsuba Nakano
- Yotsuba is the third Nakano Quintuplets who cries in front of Fuutarou. The first being Ichika in Chapter 27 and the second is Nino in Chapter 43.
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 8: coming in
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.