|This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
Color Spread: -
Color Page: -
Title Page: first page of the chapter.
Yotsuba passes the exam. Yotsuba tells Fuutarou that she failed her first year, so she had to transfer school. The other Nakano Quintuplets willing to transfer together with her.
- Yotsuba's goal is to pass the exam and to not hold her sisters back.
- Yotsuba failed her First Year and flunked out, but all of her sisters willingly transfer school with her.
- Fuutarou reaches his limit because he lacks the experience in teaching.[page 3]
- Fuutarou owns a book about teaching.[page 4]
- The last time they went to an amusement park is with their mother.[page 5]
- Fuutarou notices Yotsuba missing, and he finds her because of her ribbon.[page 8]
- Yotsuba states that she is the dumbest among the sisters.[page 10]
- Yotsuba uses her savings to come to the amusement park.[page 10]
- The sisters' previous school is a prestigius school and it's not rare for their students to flunk out after exams.[page 11]
- All of the Nakano Quintuplets failed their First Year exam. They had another re-test, but only Yotsuba fails.[page 11]
- Despite only Yotsuba failing, the other sisters willingly transfer school with her. This is due to the value of "being together as five" from their mother.[page 12]
- Fuutarou understands her predicament, and agree to help her study.[page 13]
- Fuutarou notices a new trick, the sisters could teach each other based on their specialties.[page 15]
- Yotsuba passes the exam with total score of 184:[page 20]
- Japanese: 51 (Yotsuba's strongest subject since the start of the series)
- Math: 33
- Science: 32
- Social Studies: 36
- English: 32
List of characters in order of their appearance :
- "An idiot like me can be helpful to everyone? I won't be the me who just hold everyone back anymore?" - Yotsuba Nakano[page 17]
- "It feels like.. my efforts have been rewarded for the first time ever" - Yotsuba Nakano[page 20]
- Yotsuba is the third Nakano Quintuplets who is seen crying in front of Fuutarou. The first being Ichika in Chapter 27 and the second is Nino in Chapter 43.
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 8: coming in
- page 16: having a talk
- Nakano Quintuplets Formation:
- page 10: Nino, Yotsuba, Itsuki, Miku, Ichika