| This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
Miku passes the exam. She practice cooking with Nino's help, and later confront Ichika, telling her that she will confess if she score the highest.
- Miku's goal is to pass the exam and score the highest, so she can "graduate" from being Fuutarou's student and confess to him.
- Ichika still haven't told the school about his acting career.[page 2]
- Fuutarou gets a nosebleed due to eating too much of Miku's chocolate.[page 3]
- Ichika notices that Miku trying to understand Fuutarou's taste.[page 5]
- There is a skull mark appearing on Miku's chocolate, indicating how terrible her cooking is.[page 5]
- Ichika recommends someone to help Miku, and it turns out to be Nino.[page 8]
- Miku sincerely asks Nino for help, and the latter agree.[page 10]
- One morning, Fuutarou praises Miku's cooking, which made her happy.[page 14]
- Miku is fine being seen in a slightly messy shirts in front of Fuutarou.[page 14][page 15]
- Miku confronts Ichika about giving Fuutarou chocolate.[page 17]
- Miku understands that Fuutarou sees the girls as student, not as girls.[page 18]
- Miku declares to Ichika that she will get the highest score, graduate from being his students, and properly confess to him.[page 19]
- Miku passes the exam with total score of 238:[page 20]
- Japanese: 43
- Math: 48
- Science: 41
- Social Studies: 72 (Miku's strongest subject since the start of the series)
- English: 34
List of characters in order of their appearance :
- "But cooking is all about the feelings you put in." - Nino Nakano[page 9]
- "I want to make a chocholate he wants to eat. Please teach me!" - Miku Nakano[page 10]
- "This time, for sure, I'll be able to tell him that I love him" - Miku Nakano[page 19]
- This chapter marks Miku's part of following the "First Come First Served" principle. Itsuki and Ichika have expressed this attitude before.
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 7: arrival
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.