| This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
Papa Nakano is pessimistic about Yotsuba's chance at the exam. He also gives the sisters ultimatum, if they fail the exam, he will transfer them to another school.
- Fuutarou discovers that the doctor who treated him in the hospital is Nakano Quintuplets' father.
- Papa Nakano gives the sisters another condition.
- Papa Nakano describes Itsuki as someone obedient and sensible.[page 2]
- Fuutarou is unable to lift a bag of rice while Yotsuba able to do it easily, another hints of Fuutarou's low physical capabilities.[page 3]
- Miku asks her sisters to buy him a lot of chocolates.[page 4]
- Nino is still having a lingering thought about Kintarou.[page 6]
- The sisters' current financial condition is tight.[page 6]
- Yotsuba snuck in some candies to their groceries.[page 6]
- Fuutarou and Nino see Itsuki and a man dining together, where Fuutarou recognizes the man as the doctor from before.[page 8]
- The man is revealed to be the Nakano Quintuplets' father.[page 8]
- Papa Nakano tells Itsuki that the five of them were to return home immediately.[page 9]
- Papa states that he hates Fuutarou and pessimistic about Yotsuba's chance to pass.[page 10][page 11][page 12]
- Nino remarks that Papa always do thing he deems as correct.[page 12]
- Yotsuba tells her father that they will be able to pass their next test.[page 14]
- Papa compromises with Itsuki, telling that if they were to fail their next exam, he will transfer all five of them to a new school.[page 15]
- Fuutarou now feels more determined than ever to help the girls pass their test.[page 19][page 20]
List of characters in order of their appearance :
- "It seems that my responsibilities as a parent include listening to my chilldren's selfish wants" - Papa Nakano[page 17]
- Negi's Shoe Panel :
- page 4: accident
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.