|This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
You all have grown so much
|― Ebata[page 20]|
- Color Spread: -
- Color Page: Nino, Ichika, Miku, and Yotsuba surrounding Itsuki.
- Title Page: same as color page.
After getting back their results, the Nakano Quintuplets' were given news that Fuutarou has quit as their tutor and that Ebata will act as their new one. After expressing their desires to want Fuutarou back as their tutor, Ichika reveals a plan to her sisters.
- Fuutarou quits being the sisters' tutor and left them farewell messages.
- The Nakano Quintuplets are all upset with their latest test results.[page 4]
- Ebata took care of the Nakano Quintuplets since they're kids, meaning he worked for the Nakano Family for more than 5 years.[page 5]
- He works for Papa Nakano as his chauffeur, according to the Nakano Quintuplets.
- Ebata informs them that Fuutarou has quit and that he will be their new tutor.[page 6]
- Ebata refers to Papa Nakano as Master.[page 7]
- Ebata is revealed to work as a school teacher before.[page 6]
- Fuutarou is forbidden to step into the Nakano Quintuplets' apartment.[page 10]
- The sisters realized that they have improved academically thanks to Fuutarou.[page 11]
- Fuutarou's cheat sheet is revealed to be his farewell greetings to the sisters, telling them to do things on their own and that he had fun tutoring them.[page 15]
- The sisters still want him to teach them.[page 18]
- Itsuki meets Fuutarou working at his new job.[page 22]
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- Itsuki Nakano
- Ichika Nakano
- Miku Nakano
- Yotsuba Nakano
- Nino Nakano
- Ebata (full reveal)
- Fuutarou Uesugi
- Nakano Quintuplets Formation:
- page 19: Itsuki, Nino, Yosuba, Ichika, Miku