| This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
It's okay to be different
|― Miku Nakano.[page 12]|
Miku is having a conversation with Nino, she tells her that everyone changes. Affected by her words, Nino let go of the past by cutting her hair.
- Due to Miku's words, Nino starting to let go of the past.
- Miku prefers green tea over black tea.[page 2]
- Nino uses a lot of sugar for her tea.[page 3]
- Nino prefers black tea because it can be customized according to her mood.[page 3]
- Nino reveals to Miku that Fuutarou tricks her by disguising. Miku reminds her that the sisters also did the same to him.[page 6]
- Nino also tell her about Fuutarou wanting the sisters be together as five.[page 8]
- Nino complaints that the sisters started to become different as they grow up.[page 8]
- Miku explains to Nino that both of them changes too.[page 9]
- Miku reveals to Nino that she likes History and Sengoku Generals.[page 10]
- Miku describes the Nakano Quintuplets as having 20% comprehension about emotions, and by changing and experiencing different things, they can complete it to 100%.[page 11]
- Miku reassures Nino that it is okay to be different.[page 12]
- While Nino not around, the sisters' meals are in a mess.[page 13]
- Miku and Nino arguing about the black tea versus green tea, only to find that both originated from the same root.[page 15]
- Fuutarou tried to make Itsuki disguise as Yotsuba.[page 15]
List of characters in order of their appearance :
- This is the second time Itsuki disguises as Yotsuba. The first being Chapter 19.
- Nakano Quintuplets Formation:
- page 10: Ichika - Nino - Miku - Yotsuba - Itsuki
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 15: convince
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.