| This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
Have you seen anyone that looks like me?
|― Miku Nakano[page 9]|
Nino and Itsuki run away from home due to their disagreement. Nino is staying in a hotel while Itsuki is in Fuutarou's home.
- Both Nino and Itsuki run away from home.
- Nino returns Itsuki's slap.[page 2]
- Itsuki reveals that Fuutarou's notes were all handwritten and require a lot of effort to make.[page 4]
- Itsuki thinks that Nino doesn't take the exam seriously.[page 4]
- Nino decides to leave the house.[page 5]
- Nino accuses Itsuki as someone who try to take their mother role.[page 6]
- Nino insults Itsuki's eating habit & violent behavior.[page 6]
- Both Nino and Itsuki ran away from home.[page 7]
- Yotsuba has an appointment and Ichika got acting work to do.[page 7]
- Miku and Fuutarou found out that Nino is staying at a hotel.[page 9]
- Being a Quintuplets has an advantage: it is easier to search because they have the same face.[page 9]
- Miku found Nino whereabouts and gain entry to her room by utilizing her disguise.[page 9]
- Nino blames Fuutarou for everything that happened.[page 11]
- Nino took Raiha's Charm and ask Fuutarou to get Kintarou for her.[page 12]
- Fuutarou tells Nino he's unable to get Kintarou[page 14]
- After discovering that Itsuki did not bring her wallet with her, Fuutarou worries about her.[page 15]
- Fuutarou discovers that Itsuki is staying in his home.[page 16][page 17]
List of characters in order of their appearance :
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 8: being together
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.