| This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
Color Spread: -
Color Page: -
Title Page: Nino Nakano and Young Nakano stand side by side.
Nino is reluctant to study, and due to the sisters' pressure, she lashes out to Fuutarou by tearing his papers. Itsuki, enraged, slaps Nino.
- Itsuki slaps Nino and asks her to apologize to Fuutarou.
- Another instance of Fuutarou sleeping with his eyes wide open is shown.[page 2]
- Fuutarou wrote sample questions for the sisters all night.[page 4]
- Nino tries to escape from the study session (again).[page 5]
- Nino and Miku quarrel about choosing the TV channels.[page 7]
- Nino prefer variety shows and Miku prefer a Japanese documentary.[page 7]
- Ichika remarks that Nino is the most delicate among the sisters.[page 7]
- Ichika notes that Nino and Miku's dynamic is similar to cat and dog.[page 7]
- Nino and Miku still quarelling a lot during the study session.[page 10]
- Yotsuba suggests praising them, while Ichika suggests scolding them. Both didn't work out well.[page 9][page 10]
- Itsuki is bewildered that Fuutarou has "human emotions."[page 12]
- Nino flares up and tears Fuutarou's paper.[page 15]
- Itsuki slaps Nino and asks her to apologize to Fuutarou.[page 20]
List of characters in order of their appearance :
- "Aren't you going to set a good example? We're counting on you" - Itsuki Nakano[page 14]
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 7: standing still
- page 16: confrontation