| This article contains spoilers from the manga that has not been shown in the anime. Please continue reading at your own risks.|
- Color Spread: -
- Color Page: -
- Title Page: First page of the chapter.
Fuutarou tells Itsuki about his past, and he found out that Itsuki and the girl from his past have the same charm.
- Itsuki learns about Fuutarou's past and his reason to study.
- Itsuki tells Fuutarou that she won't leave until he tells her the reason.[page 1]
- Fuutarou in his past resembled his father with the blonde, spiky hair.[page 3]
- Fuutarou was out on a school trip and brought along a camera he took from his father's equipment.[page 5]
- Fuutarou gets reported to two policemen by a random passerby.[page 9]
- The girl from the photograph appears, defending Fuutarou from the police.[page 11]
- Itsuki tells Fuutarou the same thing the girl from his past did.[page 16][page 17]
- Itsuki pulls out a charm that she had bought from Kyoto during a trip, the same charm and place where the girl from Fuutarou's past got it from.[page 19]
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- Itsuki Nakano
- Fuutarou Uesugi
- Young Nakano
- Yotsuba Nakano
- Ichika Nakano
- Nino Nakano
- Miku Nakano
- "I would like your help, we need you" - Young Nakano[page 16]
- Itsuki's expressive ahoge is shown again in this chapter. It gets stiff from a shock.[page 20]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.