Fuutarou is resting in his room. The Nakano Quintuplets decide to accompany Fuutarou and not joining the bonfire event.
- Miku declares her love towards Fuutarou to Ichika.
- During the bonfire, all five of Nakano Quintuplets are together in Fuutarou's room.
- Itsuki is the first to hold Fuutarou's hand at the start of the bonfire.
- Fuutarou is resting in a room and miss the bonfire.[page ]
- Fuutarou informs Nino that "Kintarou" unable to come tonight.[page 3]
- Miku is checking Ichika's temperature by placing her forehead to Ichika's forehead.[page 5]
- Miku noticed Fuutarou's poor physical state since the start of the camping trip.[page 5]
- Ichika apologizes to Miku about the dance and it's importance to Miku.[page 6]
- Miku is concerned with her sisters' feelings toward Fuutarou and afraid that they can't be equal.[page 7]
- Miku confesses to Ichika that she loves Fuutarou.[page 8]
- Yotsuba finds Fuutarou's guidebook and notice how much he expect the camping trip.[page 11]
- Yotsuba feel responsible because she was the one who brought Fuutarou outside against his will.[page 11]
- Itsuki consoles Yotsuba by showing her Fuutarou's notes praising Yotsuba.[page 12]
- The bald teacher is revealed to be the head teacher.[page 14]
- Itsuki is seen sneaking into Fuutarou's room.[page 15]
- All of the Nakano Quintuplets are inside Fuutarou's room and they turn on the lamp at the same time.[page 16]
- Miku doesn't expect that Nino is coming, Nino reply that she just want to give him a charm.[page 18]
- All of the Nakano Quintuplets don't attend the bonfire dance.[page 20]
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- "In the end, we can't know what he feels, what he thinks, unless we ask him personally" - Itsuki Nakano[page 12]
- Itsuki is the first Nakano Quintuplets who hold Fuutarou's hand at the start of the bonfire.
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 15: hitting
- page 18: turning around
- Nakano Quintuplets Formation:
- page 1: Ichika - Miku - Itsuki - Nino - Yotsuba
- page 16-17: Itsuki - Yotsuba - Ichika - Miku - Nino
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.