The Binding Legend: Day 3 ② (結びの伝説 3日目②, Musubi no densetsu mikkame ②?) is the thirtieth chapter of the 5-toubun no Hanayome manga series.
Itsuki tries to measure Fuutarou's resolve at tutoring the sisters. She disguise as Ichika and test Fuutarou.
- Fuutarou finds the "missing" Itsuki and make her realize that he at least understand the sisters at least that well.
- Itsuki is holding Ichika's hand when she's unwell (just like what Yotsuba said in Chapter 21) [page 1]
- Ichika calls Itsuki as "Itsuki-chan" [page 1]
- It has been 3 months since Fuutarou tutoring the Nakano Quintuplets.[page 2]
- Itsuki's ahoge reacts based on her current emotion.[page 2]
- Itsuki remember her mother's saying about choosing a man.[page 2]
- Miku proposes to Ichika that both of them should dance with Fuutarou.[page 4]
- Nino is angry at Ichika's attitude despite the possible danger that may befall Itsuki.[page 12]
- Itsuki can't see something far away properly.[page 17]
- Fuutarou noticed Itsuki's identity by her way of addressing Fuutarou.[page 18]
- Fuutarou remember how each of the Nakano Quintuplets call him.[page 18]
- Fuutarou fainted while he's on Itsuki's shoulder.[page 20]
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- "Even I, know you girls that well" - Fuutarou Uesugi[page 18]
- Itsuki is the first girl Fuutarou lean on.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.