Mikuu confronts Ichika about the dance, and she lets her do it. Troubled by the sisters, Fuutarou confide to Ichika about his problems, however, they got locked in the storehouse.
- Miku wants to be fair, so she agree to let Ichika dance with Fuutarou.
- Miku confronts Ichika about the latter's feeling towards Fuutarou.[page 1]
- Fuutarou tries to clear up the misunderstanding between him and Nino, but he lost track of her.[page 4]
- Fuutarou has a low strength, he is unable to lfit a log, while the other guy is seen carrying it without much difficulty.[page 7]
- Last night, Fuutarou never came back, so Yotsuba had to scare people by herself.[page 8]
- Ichika is able to tell that Fuutarou is acting weird.[page 10]
- Ichika claims that she is not as good as Miku in impersonating the sisters.[page 11]
- Fuutarou confides to Ichika about his problems.[page 11]
- According to Ichika, Fuutarou have to be firm to deal with Nino and be kind to deal with Itsuki.[page 12]
- Fuutarou comments that Ichika, the eldest sister, is always seems calm and composed. That's why she able to deal with him and the sisters without bias.[page 13]
- Yotsuba is looking for Fuutarou but she can't find him.[page 18]
- Ichika and Fuutarou got locked in the storehouse.[page 19]
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- "Make the choice you won't regret, because things won't keep going like this forever" - Ichika Nakano[page 2]
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 1: being questioned
- page 17: finishing up
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.