Nino unable to recognize Fuutarou, so he pretends to be Kintarou. Both of them walk around trying to go back while Nino getting interested in him. During the walk, both Fuutarou and Nino almost fell of a cliff but saved by Raiha's Charm.
- Raiha's Charm saved both Fuutarou and Nino from falling off a cliff.
- Nino still misunderstand Fuutarou, so he decides to introduce himself as Kintarou, a relative of Fuutarou.[page 4]
- Fuutarou tries to make Nino lost interest on him, but his act backfire.[page 6]
- Nino notices the injury on Fuutarou's face, and she gives him a bandage.[page 7]
- Nino always brought bandages with her because someone in her family got injured all the time.[page 7]
- Nino almost fell off the cliff but got saved by Fuutarou.[page 11]
- While saving Nino, Fuutarou himself almost trip and fell, but got saved by Nino with the help of Raiha's Charm.[page 11]
- Concerned by Nino's shaking hands, Fuutarou gives her the charm instead.[page 14]
- According to Fuutarou, the charm has various functions and advantages: (made up by Fuutarou) [page 14]
- Safe travel
- Good health
- Warding off evil
- Better luck
- Easy childbirth
- Grant wishes
- Nino asks Fuutarou to dance with her.[page 16]
- Itsuki is seen crying looking for Nino.[page 18]
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- "I've got this good luck charm! And this charm will repel all evil!" - Fuutarou Uesugi[page 8]
- This is the first Fuutarou and Nino-only double pages.
- This is the first time Fuutarou literally save the life of one Nakano Quintuplets.
- This is the second time Fuutarou "pushes down" Nino (both are accidents).[page 12]
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 9: slipping
- page 15: giving explanation