- Color Spread: -
- Color Page: -
- Title Page: Miku Nakano in school uniform, with the Nakano Quintuplets in the background.
Fuutarou prepares for the Test of Courage seriously, wanting revenge for his unwanted job as the committee. Meanwhile, Ichika is asked by Maeda to dance togeher with her, but she says that she already promised to dance with Fuutarou.
- Fuutarou is forced to be part of the executive committee for the test of courage.
- There is a legend surrounding the trip, couple who dance together in the bonfire are bound for life.
- Ichika is asked by Maeda to dance with him on the day of bonfire.
- Yotsuba said that Fuutarou is seldom to be sociable.[page 3]
- Fuutarou is forced to join the executive committee for the Test of Courage.[page 4]
- There is a legend surrounding the field trip, those who dance at the closing dance during the campfire dance is bound to be together for life.[page 9]
- Miku's first impersonation of Ichika is shown.[page 9]
- A new character is introduced, Maeda.[page 10]
- Maeda is unable to recognize Miku. He proceeds to ask her (Ichika) to dance with him.[page 15]
- Fuutarou steps in before Maeda could figure out that Miku was impersonating Ichika.[page 16]
- Miku lie to Maeda and tell him that she will dance with Fuutarou.[page 19]
- Raiha is crafting something in school.[page 19]
- Raiha suddenly gotten ill in the class.[page 20]
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- "Because you want them all for yourself" - Maeda[page 18]
- This is the first Miku's impersonation of Ichika.
- Fuutarou's outfit for the Test of Courage is a homage to Hirose Shun and Kouta Sannomiya's 3 volume series Seishun Soukanzu. Negi previously worked with Hirose Shun in Rengoku no Karma.
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 2: happiness
- page 6: arriving