The Night Study Group (
夜の 勉 強 会, Yoru no Benkyōkai?) is the seventeenth chapter of the 5-toubun no Hanayome manga series.
Fuutarou spends the night at the Nakano Quintuplets' apartment and will sleep in Miku's room. Ichika also advises him to deal with Itsuki properly.
- Miku asks about Fuutarou's type of girl (the outcome of this is shown in Chapter 21).
- Ichika will help Fuutarou deal with Itsuki.
- Ichika suggests to Miku to be more aggressive.[page 1]
- Fuutarou is seen sweating when he's lying and/or nervous.[page 2]
- Fuutarou purposely tutor the sisters out loud so Nino can hear him.[page 3]
- Fuutarou remarks that the sisters are easy to manipulate.[page 5]
- Fuutarou's type of girl is "full of energy", "good at cooking", and "cares about her brother" (he's actually referring to Raiha).[page 6]
- Ichika tries to make Fuutarou pat Miku's head, stating that it is a good appreciation.[page 7]
- Ichika passed the audition, and the filming will begin after the exams.[page 13]
- Ichika notices that Itsuki and Fuutarou are having a fight.[page 13]
- Ichika states that Itsuki and Fuutarou fight all the time because both are similar, a stubborn person.[page 13]
- Itsuki is seen crying in her room.[page 15]
- Itsuki wore glasses while studying.[page 15]
- Fuutarou comments to Ichika that she is truly their big sister and gives her a head pat.[page 16]
- Fuutarou sleeps in Miku's bed, because Miku offered her room.[page 17]
- Yotsuba didn’t want to let the guest sleep on the sofa.[page 17]
- This is Fuutarou's first proper sleep on a bed after quite some time.[page 18]
- Miku slept with a half-naked Ichika. [page 19]
- Miku went to the toilet, but unconsciously returned to her own room, which is where Fuutarou was.[page 20]
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- "You've gotta praise people who give it their all" - Ichika Nakano[page 7]
- Ichika is the first girl who got a proper headpat by Fuutarou (technically, Miku is the first to get a headpat).[page 16]
- Itsuki is the first Nakano Quintuplets who is seen crying. She had also been implied to cry at the Fireworks Festival Arc.[page 15]
- This is the first time Fuutarou spent the night at the Nakano Family's residence.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.