- Color Spread: -
- Color Page: -
- Title Page: Yotsuba in a sleveless sportswear, holding a basketball and is surrounded by numerous balls from various different sports.
Ichika blackmails Fuutarou into getting all of the sisters' contact addresses. Fuutarou easily gets Miku's address. With some manipulations, he also gets Nino's and Itsuki's. He is about to get Yotsuba's as well but a sudden call from the Basketball Club interrupts them. Fuutarou, surprised and happy that Yotsuba refuses to join the basketball club, tells her that they have a lot of studying to do.
- Fuutarou obtains the Nakano Quintuplets' contact addresses.
- Ichika tells the Nakano Quintuplets about her acting job.[page 3]
- Ichika asks Fuutarou to exchange contact information with all of the sisters.[page 3]
- Ichika took a picture of Fuutarou sleeping on her lap.[page 7]
- Yotsuba is making paper cranes for a friend of a friend.[page 3]
- Yotsuba is tasked by a teacher to help him with stuff.[page 6]
- Miku gives her address to Fuutarou willingly.[page 8]
- Fuutarou entices Itsuki to give her address by offering Raiha's contact details.[page 10]
- Nino is pressured to give Fuutarou her contact address because she is afraid of being left out.[page 11]
- Basketball club captain's name is "Hongo."[page 13]
- Fuutarou's Student Handbook is left to Nino for keeping.[page 13]
- Yotsuba declines Hongo's invitation to join the basketball club.[page 16]
- Basketball team members praise Yotsuba for her skills and talent for basketball.[page 17]
- Fuutarou's first text to the Nakano Quintuplets is another study material for them, making the sisters regret giving him their addresses.[page 20]
List of characters in order of their appearance:
- "There's someone, supporting an untalented girl like me" - Yotsuba Nakano[page 17]
- Nino owns a cute pen.[page 12]
- All of the Nakano Quintuplets have the same phone model.
- Negi's Shoe Panel:
- page 13: rushing
- page 18: sighing
- Time-related confusions:
- Ichika mentioned that "Yesterday, after we were done" [page 3], implying that this is the day after the Firework Festival. In other words, this is October 1st.
- From Fuutarou's phone, the time dated 12:30. [page 7] As Fuutarou follows Yotsuba whom said she saw them (Nino/Itsuki) "a little while ago", the search for them happened almost immediately.
- However, Yotsuba's phone when Hongo calls her dated 16:34, implying that it's afterschool. [page 13] 16:34 connects better to what Ichika said in the morning about their after-school study session. [page 4] In addition, the basketball team meet-up is unlikely to happen during lunchtime and therefore afterschool is the more likely actual time. [page 14] In other words, 12:30 might actually be a mistake and it should be 16:30.
- The anime rearranges the event in this chapter to be included in Episode 8.
- The anime omits the time altogether.